News & Event
To all newly enrolled students in April 2020 and current students
March 30, 2020
Hosei University has decided to temporarily suspend student ID issuance, student guidance, health checks, etc., for academic year 2020, which are initially scheduled to start from April 1. We know this is short notice, but our decision is in response to the ongoing spread of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the last few days in the metropolitan area, and requests from local governments to refrain from going out.
Hosei University asks all the newly enrolled students and current undergraduate and graduate students not to come to school on April 1 and thereafter for the time being. Please wait at home until further notice from the University, which you should check on this website.
The future schedules for newly enrolled and current students, respectively, are as follows:
Regarding entrance to the campus from April 4 to 20, please check the information as follows. (April 3 update)
■Student ID issuance, student guidance, health checks, etc. ：
(1) We will inform your student ID and ID number issuance, etc., by postal mail, the details of which will be posted on this website on April 2.
(2) The details of health checks, including procedures and time schedules, will be informed as soon as they become concrete.
(3) Student guidance, English examinations and any other matters not specified herein are temporarily postponed, and further notice on the new schedule will be posted on this website around April 7.
(1) The entire guidance schedule which has already been informed are temporarily postponed, and further notice will be posted on this website around April 7.
(2) The details of health checks, including procedures and time schedules, will be informed as soon as we they become concrete.
Please don’t come to school for the time being and wait at home until further notice from the University, which should be checked on this website.
■Start date for spring term: April 21 (Tuesday)
At this moment, the spring term is scheduled to start as initially planned.
After it begins, however, it is highly likely that, for some significant period of time, lessons will be conducted online with both students and teaching staff at home. Please carefully check further notice from the University on this website.